Hi, my name`s Jesus Agustin, I’m from México and I live in Puebla city, I'm
16 years old and my birthday is in June. I am studying high school at cetis 104,
my favorite subject is informatics.
There are three people in my family who are my mom, my father and my
sister, my dad is an engineer and my mom is a secretary.
In some future I would like to being an engineer in mechatronics because
there are many things to see and do. I have a lot of likes and interests about
everything that I like the most are videogames, anime and music, so my hobbies
are drawing, playing videogames and playing the guitar but I don't like doing a
lot of homework, my favorite foot are tacos and my favorite drink is coke, my
favorite bands are gorillaz, queen, twenty one pilots and foster the people, I like
action movies. Finally, I would like to travel one day to Cancun
because it is one of the most beautiful places in Mexico
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario